Additional value services
|Additional value services are those ones that are connected with rendering of postal services.
These services include:
- finding and/or indicating of postal codes, applying stamps, enclosure of paper into an envelope, weighting of and rate setting for letters and items in wrapper, posted by legal persons;
- repair of postal machines; post-office boxes, house-hold postal boxes and postal cases;
- leasing of post-office boxes for users;
- storing, address writing, filling in the accompanying documents, search of postal items, accepting of inquires and packing;
- Xerox-copying, lamination and scanning;
- proof of delivery of a postal item (a postal money order);
- preparation of documents for customs inspection.